Facebook

Monday, December 3, 2012

Its Beginning to look allot like Christmas !


A Very Duncan Christmas !


I have been so blessed this year to share memories with so many families ! 
Word of mouth has been my strongest advertising !  Those of you who have shared your experiences with Jinxx Photography and Jewelry with your friends THANKS ! Without you I wouldn't be able to do what I love !

We decorated the house for Christmas this weekend and it looks so beautiful. The Holidays will be difficult this year because my husband and I have both suffered family loss this year. My Grandmother passed in August and this will be the 1st year we will be doing Christmas without her since I was a baby. It will be my boys first Christmas without her as well. We miss her dearly. She would be proud of how her house looks this year.

Joe my husband lost his Grandfather this November. It has been tough for him as well. He is an amazing man and I am so very blessed to have him in my life. He supports me in all things! 

I thought I would share a few pictures of our home decorated for Christmas this year.
I hope you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas !
Remember Christmas is about Jesus Christ ! Not presents !
















No comments:

Post a Comment