Facebook

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jinxx Jewelry Black Friday Madness SALE!


Jinxx Jewelry
Black Friday Madness! Auction




This Black Friday you will have an oppertunity to shop on my facebook page www.facebook.com/JinxxPhotographyandJewelry
 under this album :)

 I am going to be posting things in this album at very low special prices all you have to do is post SOLD with your Paypal email. Remember this is an auction type setting so the highest bidder will win !
 I will invoice you when the sale is over:) Also I will be offering FREE shipping at my Etsy shop as well


Free Shipping Code 
"BLACKFRIDAY"

Now through December 1st
Check back for more photos soon! The shipping cost will be included in price of items:)
Here are the some of the items you will see posted in this album!

































No comments:

Post a Comment